English
livecasinorank.com
  • Live Casinos by Currency
  • News
  • Live Casinos by Country
  • Live Casino Bonus
  • Live Casino Games
  • Deposit methods
Menu
Live Casino
English

Play Live Three Card Poker

In three card poker, the player makes a basic ante bet and has the option of placing extra wagers on the side. The “6-card bonus” awards high hands created with all six upturned cards. The “pair plus” wager awards any hand including a pair or better. Three-card poker is simple, fast and offers potentially high payouts.

Play Live Three Card Poker

Top Casinos

Countries
#1

Pin-Up Casino

Bonus€500 Welcome Bonus + 250 Spins
Play now
Show more...
FEATURES
  • Withdrawals within 24 hours
  • 24/7 Live Chat
  • Mobile friendly design
Show more...
#2

BetTilt

Bonus €500 + 30 Spins and more
FEATURES
  • Best software providers
  • Virtual sports & poker
  • Multi-lingual live chat
Show more...
#3

K9WIN

Bonus$100 + Special Bonuses 🎖

18+, Full T&C’s Apply

FEATURES
  • Asian friendly casino
  • Thailand
  • Cambodia
Show more...
#4

Golden Crown Casino

Bonus Up to $1000 + 100 spins

18+, Full T&C’s Apply

FEATURES
  • 100% Australian Focus
Show more...
#5

BetVictor

Bonus100% up to $300

18+, Full T&C’s Apply

FEATURES
  • Daily Jackpots
  • Live support available 24/7
  • 1000+ slot games
Show more...
#6

Spin Samurai

BonusGet over €2000 + 100 Spins 🎰
FEATURES
  • 100 FS on newcomers
  • Generous cash bonuses
  • Samurai loyalty program
Show more...
#7

IviCasino

FEATURES
  • Great Jackpots
  • Great game selection
  • International Casino
#9

Ivip9

18+, Full T&C’s Apply

FEATURES
  • Fast and secure deposit and withdrawal
  • Monthly fresh promotions for players
  • 24/7 customer service with multiple language support
#10

LevelUp

BonusUp to $/€ 400 or 5 BTC + 200 Spins
FEATURES
  • Transparent policy
  • Wide Variety of Games
  • No Extra Fees on Deposits
Show more...
Show more...
What is Live Three Card Poker?

What is Live Three Card Poker?

What is Live Three Card Poker?

Three Card Poker game has been around since about the same time as Poker has been. Ever since people started playing Three Card Poker has it grown in popularity and today, Three Card Poker is one of the most popular casino games, attracting thousands of players world wide every day.

Here are two reasons for Three Card Pokers popularity:

  • It's easy to learn and easy to play
  • There is an element of skill to playing three card poker, it not all about luck.

History of Three Card Poker

History of Three Card Poker

Invented in the 1990s, three-card poker is a casino table a in which the player plays directly against the dealer. The player is dealt three cards and must decide whether to play or fold. If he/she plays, the dealer’s hand is revealed. The dealer’s hand must be a queen high or better, otherwise the dealer doesn’t play.

Basic Strategy of Three Card Poker

Basic Strategy of Three Card Poker

Three card poker, much like its standard counterpart, is not merely a game of chance. The strategy will also play a significant role in determining a win. If players are to maximize their chances of attaining a jackpot, they will need to employ the right game plan. There are several tried and tested options to go for.

One of the most common strategies is to only make a wager if the player has a Queen-6-4 hand or better. Doing the same for when the hand contains an Ace or King is also popular. Players may wish to fold whenever their hand is any weaker than this. If the high card is a Jack or lower, then it is often best to fold.

When the player has the advantage of seeing a dealer's card, the strategy can be modified. If it is a Jack or lower, the player may wish to make a play bet. They could fold if the card is stronger. The best strategies will tend to place emphasis on money management. Bet sizes need to be relative to the bankroll. If small bets are made for each hand, it will make play opportunities last longer.

Three Card Poker Bonuses

Three Card Poker Bonuses

Sometimes live casinos will reward players with promotional bonuses. It is a good idea to use these when playing three card poker games. For example, the site might give out free money in the form of a no deposit bonus. The player could utilize these funds to learn the nature of the game.

High rollers may be given a bonus that encourages them to stick with a particular casino. This is also often the case with VIP club members. When these opportunities arise, the player should make the most of them. The more advantages they have in the poker game, the better. They may wish to incorporate their bonus into their overall playing strategy.

Before opting into a bonus scheme, it is essential to read up on the terms and conditions. Doing so will ensure that the player knows whether the scheme is genuinely right for them. Some bonuses will not be relevant to three card poker at all. For example, a free spin promotion will only appeal to slots fans.

Highest Hands in Three Card Poker

Highest Hands in Three Card Poker

Before starting a game of three card poker on a live casino, players must be aware of what the highest hands are. This will allow them to come up with a winning strategy. The rankings for hands are very similar to those in standard poker. The difference is that straights are higher than flushes.

The tops hands are mini royal flushes and straight flushes. These are followed by three of a kind, a straight, a flush, a pair, and a high card. Sometimes the player and dealer will end up having the same high card. In these scenarios, the tie can be broken by using the second or third highest card. In the event of a tie, the bets will push.

How to play three card poker

How to play three card poker

Unlike poker, Three Card Poker isn't played against other players. In Three Card Poker you play against the dealer. That means, you only have to be concerned with what your and the house's cards are.

  1. In the start of the game the player places an ANTE bet. Then the dealer deals three cards to the players and themselves, the house. Each player can olnly view their own card, that includes the dealers cards.

  2. After reviewing your cards and placing the ANTE bet you can either fold or call.

  3. If you fold, you forfeit your ANTE bet. If you call (raise) you must add an additional bet that's equal to the ANTE.

Live three card poker rules

Live three card poker rules

Just as in poker, the same rules apply to the different hands.

The dealer needs a queen-high or better to qualify:

  • if the dealer doesn't qualify, the player takes the ANTE bet

  • if the dealer qualifies, the players hand his compared to the dealers and and the highest hand takes the pot.

Three card poker odds

Three card poker odds

The dealer has 55.03% chance of winning and the player has a 44.91% chance of winnig, then there is a 0.06% for a tie.

RankCasinoBonusRating
1Casino CruiseUp to $ 10008
2Cashmio$1009
3Sloty$15009
422BETUp to $6006
5Unibet$1509
6Joo Casino7.68
7CasumoUp to $1200 Bonus10
8Voodoo DreamsWelcome Bonus up to € 100 + 200 Spins9
9Pin-Up Casino€500 Welcome Bonus + 250 Spins8.7
10888 CasinoUp to €200 + 25 Spins9
Evolution’s Live 3 card poker
2020-11-26

Evolution’s Live 3 card poker

Live 3 card poker is definitely an amazingly entertaining game that was developed by Evolution Gaming, where the acti on is broadcasted live from a land-based in Latvia . It’s only played with one deck and available for mobile devices as well as live casino, the live dealer game offers endless wagering chances and features incredible payouts. More and more people want to know how to play online poker.

3 Card Online Poker Guide
2020-09-11

3 Card Online Poker Guide

Poker is one of the most popular games at online casinos all over the world. There are several different options to choose from if online live poker is the game of your choice. In addition to video poker, online casinos offer an array of different game options such as three-card poker. Poker is one of the most popular games at online casinos all over the world. There are several different options to choose from if poker is the game of your choice. In addition to video poker, online casinos offer an array of different game options such as three-card poker.

How To Play Three Card Poker
2020-04-22

How To Play Three Card Poker

Three card poker, despite being relatively new, is favoured by a lot of people. This is because one has a great chance of winning against the house as opposed to other variations of poker. One can either choose to a wager with frequent payoffs or a wager with up to 40 the bet.

Does Card Counting Still Work?
2021-04-08

Does Card Counting Still Work?

If you’re a blackjack player, then you must be wondering if card counting still works. But this is a question that is most common among blackjack elites who are the minority, unfortunately. For the majority, they don’t even know what card counting really is. So, please keep reading to learn a few things about this blackjack strategy and how to make money from it.

Gambling AddictionDisclaimerResponsible GamingPrivacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsSitemap
© livecasinorank.com 2021