With more and more live casinos on the market right now, there's a need to get new players signing up accounts. A live casino welcome bonus is one such tactic. However, there are pros and cons to these bonuses, as there are to every promo.
In this guide, we'll go deep into the best live casino welcome bonus, giving you all the details you need to know before deciding whether or not to grab one!
To seduce new customers, many live casinos provide what is known as a "live dealer casino welcome bonus" or "live casino bonus." Free credits, free spins, and match bonuses are the most common types of casino bonuses.
An exclusive live casino welcome bonus is intended to encourage new customers to check out the casino's live games without putting too much of their own money at risk.
However, it's crucial to remember that live casino welcome bonuses are exclusively made for live dealer casinos. This means, that the bonus will only be active for live dealer games, such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, or game shows.
Here are the main pros and cons of a welcome bonus live dealer casino promo:
- Free Money: Grabbing a bonus casino live means that you can play with extra cash, sometimes even free one if it's a no deposit live casino welcome bonus.
- Increased Entertainment: With more money to play, players can engage in more bets and play for longer periods.
- Exclusive Promotions: Since live welcome bonuses are quite rare and exclusive, you might expect to get cashback bonuses and interesting deposit offers.
- Potential for Big Wins: Welcome bonuses have the potential to double your bankroll quickly if lady luck is on your side.
- Lower Risk: Playing with a welcome bonus that offers free chips or extra credit may lower the risk of losing real money.
- New Games: Most live welcome bonuses require you to play a selected amount of games. This might entice you to discover or try out new games, which you might enjoy.
- Better Bonus Conditions: Given that live dealer games are mainly table games, the bonus conditions of a live welcome bonus can be easier to fulfill. This means lower wagering requirements and higher RTPs, in comparison to slot games.
- Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements are attached to most welcome bonuses and specify the minimum amount a player must spend before requesting a withdrawal of bonus funds.
- Game Restrictions: There may be wagering requirements attached to bonuses, and some casinos may place restrictions on which live games may be played with bonus money.
- Time Limits: Welcome bonuses often include a time limit, during which the player must complete the promotion's wagering requirements or lose the free money.
Remember these three points before accepting a live casino deposit bonus:
- Read the Terms and Conditions: Make sure you read and fully understand the promotion's T&Cs before claiming a live casino welcome bonus no deposit or standard one.
- Check Wagering Requirements: Before trying to cash out your winnings, make sure you understand the wagering requirements.
- Look for a Reputable Casino: To guarantee a fun and rewarding gambling session, choose a reputable live casino with helpful staff members.
New players to a live casino may benefit a lot from welcome bonuses since they allow them to try out the games. However, before claiming a welcome bonus it's important to familiarize oneself with the T&Cs, as well as the pros and cons. You may get the most out of these offers by avoiding most of the pitfalls by being responsible and selecting a reliable casino.