A Laser debit card can be linked to a bank account, allowing full control of funds by the user. It is a popular payment method in live casinos and is used at any online live casino that accepts Maestro and other popular card systems. Most live casino sites licensed in the Netherlands, Gibraltar, and the UK gladly accept Laser deposits. The list is expected to grow as it bears the Maestro logo, which is widely used in Europe.
Before initiating a deposit at live dealer online casinos, players should make sure that they have enough cash in their bank accounts or the Laser debit card. Transaction fees are non-existent, but foreign exchange conversion rates may apply when playing live games with currencies other than the Euro. Here is the summed-up process of making Laser deposits at an online live casino.
- Find a suitable live casino with Laser as a payment method
- Log in to the account and navigate to the banking page
- Select the Laser card (usually displayed as Maestro logo)
- Choose a specific debit card to proceed with the payment
- Log in to the pop-up page with Laser card details (account number, CVV, and expiration)
- Specify the deposit amount
- Confirm the transaction
The Laser payment system will instantly fund the live casino after the confirmation without a charge. There are no transaction limits by the payment provider. However, different live dealer casinos have different deposit limits and qualifying amounts for bonuses. Players should confirm these details before depositing.