Once the Skrill account is up and running, punters can go to the deposit page in one of their preferred Skrill casinos. Most casino sites provide a drop-down list of the available payment options. A successful deposit follows the steps below:
- Select e-wallets from the menu
- Click on Skrill
- A new window will open to let the customer enter their Skrill login
- Choose the amount to deposit and the preferred currency. The provider will ask for the user's email and password to verify the transaction
- Hit the submit button and follow the instructions to confirm the payment again
The transfer should be instant. Skrill charges a small amount for online payments, including casino deposits. However, the casino does not charge a deposit fee. The minimum and maximum deposit depend on the Skrill casino itself. Some sites accept as low as $5, while others accept deposits from $20 and above. Skrill does not impose a minimum transfer amount but may have a maximum transfer limit depending on the account status.
- How to Make a Withdrawal with Skrill
- Generally, here are the steps required to withdraw winnings from a Skrill casino:
- Navigate to the withdrawal section on the payment page
- Select Skrill from the available casino payment methods
- Fill in the necessary details and the amount to withdraw from the casino
The processing time for Skrill withdrawals is usually quick, and the money reflects immediately in the player's bank account. But it depends on how fast the casino approves the payout. Receiving money with Skrill is free of charge, and there are three ways customers can get money from their personal Skrill accounts.
- Direct deposit into a bank account (applies to countries where Skrill offers their services)
- Withdrawing to a Visa Card (there are applicable fees)
- Transferring to mobile wallets and withdrawing in a local currency from the nearest agents
When withdrawing directly into a bank, a PIN authentication is required for online security purposes. When it comes to withdrawal limits, some Skrill casinos allow anything between $10 to $10,000 per day while others $10 - $32,500. These limits are stipulated in the terms and conditions of the casino provider. For clarifications and solving technical issues, the customer care team is ready to answer any question.